North American Vasa
February 9th, 2019
The King VASA Fat Bike Race is proud to be race number two in the lineup for the 2019 Short’s Fat Bike Series!
This will be the only distance race in the series with Fat Chance, The Dogman Challenge and The Beard of Zeus all being timed races.
King VASA Fat Bike Racers will have two distances to choose from and can expect miles of expertly groomed fat bike trails that offer up the opportunity for conditions that are fun, fast and race-worthy.
- Two distances: 1-lap 20K and 2-lap 40K race.
- 2.5 kilometers of two-track rollout before the single-track begins.
- A few VASA legendary hills and fast descents included.
- Several kilometers of new single-track!
- Yeti’s Revenge makes it return promising not to disappoint.
- Fast wide trails with many single-track sections that will bring tactics into play.
Oh, and for all of your hard work, there will of course be plenty of Short’s brew at the after party and awards ceremony!
Timber Ridge Resort
4050 Hammond Road East
Traverse City, MI
Short's Grand Fat (42km)